Learn about what it takes to become a licensed North Carolina Real Estate Agent from Stephanie Gilmore, broker-in-charge of our Raleigh office, in the short video below.
To be eligible to become a licensed real estate broker in North Carolina you must…
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have legal US residency
- Complete 75 hours of prelicense education
- Pass the North Carolina real estate exam with a grade of at least 75%
Once you pass the exam you will receive your broker’s license and can go to work at an agency as a provisional broker. At Pointe Realty Group we are always looking for hard-working, motivated agents to join our teams in Raleigh or Lake Gaston.
Why Join the Pointe Realty Group Team
- One-On-One Training and Mentoring
- Convenient Locations
- No Fee Agency
- Working Desks, Computers, Printers, Scanners,
- Professional Website
- Marketing, Communications, and Advertising Report
- Help With Lead Generation
- Access to Training and Mentoring
- Supportive Team
- Dedicated Admin
- Company Email
- Professional “About Me” Page
- We are Dog-Friendly (In the video above you can see our furry friend Galvin make a few appearances)
Check out the short video below for more information on joining the Pointe Realty Group team.
To learn more about becoming a real estate agent or working at Pointe Realty Group contact Stephanie Gilmore at Stephanie@StephanieGilmore.com.
About Pointe Realty Group
Pointe Realty Group services real estate buyers, sellers, and investors across the Greater Triangle area (including Raleigh, Durham, Cary, Chapel Hill, Apex, Morrisville, Garner, Wake Forest, and beyond!) and Lake Gaston. We love helping clients find their first home, next home, or their dream home. Our brokers have many years of experience in helping clients receive top dollar for their listings and skillfully assisting clients in preparing their home for the market. We are a close-knit team who meet on a monthly basis to see how we can help each other succeed.