Have you visited our Youtube channel lately? We have some fun, new videos from our Raleigh and Lake Gaston agents that we can’t wait for you to see!
Enjoy learning more about our agents including what they do in their free time, how long they have been in Real Estate, and what their favorite part of being a real estate agent is.
We have listed three facts from their “About Me” videos below but you should go watch them for yourself on our channel.
- She has been selling real estate since 2004.
- Crystal, her husband, and their two children reside at Mile Marker 13 on the northwest side of Lake Gaston.
- She was voted Lake Gaston’s”Favorite Real Estate Agent” in both 2016 and 2017.
- She is a Roanoke Valley/ Lake Gaston native and has been a broker since 2006.
- She is a high school teacher and full-time real estate agent.
- The Pointe Realty Group team is like a big family. (You have to watch the video to see what we mean.)
- She has been selling real estate since 2000.
- Water is her forte.
- She has worked on rivers and lakes throughout Eastern and North Carolina but really loves Lake Gaston.
- He has been selling real estate for over 15 years.
- He won the 2014 Triangle Business Journal 40 Under 40 Leadership Award.
- Randall has served his community professionally in fire, EMS, and recuse operations since 1994 and is also an NC-certified EMT.
- He has been in real estate for seven years.
- He has been in Raleigh since 1983.
- He loves how every day in his job is exciting and different.
- She has been in real estate in NC for five years.
- She has three children who have all gone to school in the Wake County School system.
- She loves working with first-time home buyers!
- She has been with Pointe Realty Group since 2006.
- She often has people contacting her trying to find the pro surfer, Stephanie Gilmore.
- She is an EMS Captain.
- After a long career with FedEx, he decided to take his love of working with people and his knowledge of the Triangle to pursue a career in real estate.
- He has been in real estate since 1977.
- He enjoys golf but his true passion is being a baseball umpire.
- She has lived in Raleigh for 30 years and has been in real estate for 18 of those years.
- She loves helping people find their dream home, no matter what stage of life they are in.
- She may write a book one day!
- He started selling real estate in 1999.
- He owns Hill Building Solutions which offers a variety of construction services.
- He is passionate about creating new homes that reflect the way individuals live, work, and play.
- She was born & raised in NC.
- She loves working for Pointe Realty Group.
- She does a little bit of everything for the Pointe Realty Group team.