“Hidden elegance… 350 miles of shoreline and 22,000 acres of water.”
Hubquarter Landing at Lake Gaston is the ultimate, luxurious lakefront experience. Their homes offer low maintenance living in a private, gated community in the heart of Lake Gaston just minutes away from fine dining, shopping, and local attractions.
About the Community
Life at Hubquater Landing appeals exclusively to… well, just about everyone! Whether you are an “experienced” homebuyer or buying your very first home, Hubquater Landing attracts savvy homebuyers who share the same desire for quality, amenities, and affordable pricing.
Step into their zero-entry pool or relax at their comfortable seating areas. Grab a spot in the shade for playtime with the family on a hot sunny day or a quiet summer night with cocktails and friends. Enjoy their private boathouse with bays that have room for most boat models and sizes, jet ski lifts, and kayak storage with an oversized community sundeck for lounging! Walking trails, sandy beaches with Adirondack chairs, and firepits will be your favorite spots on cool fall evenings and give the kids a fun place to make great Lake Gaston memories.
All units are equipped with waterfront balconies and private elevators to take the stress away from climbing stairs. Their garages give you ample storage and convenience. All homes have three levels and come with standard features such as granite countertops throughout, low maintenance engineered hardwood floors, custom cabinetry, ceramic tile, stainless steel appliances, fireplaces, 9ft/10ft ceilings with ample natural light, window treatments, and more. The master suite private balcony offers some of the best views on Lake Gaston! Homeowner Association dues cover exterior home and boathouse maintenance.
- Private Gated Community (Future Installation)
- Pool (Zero Entry to Four Feet)
- Sandy Beaches
- Walking and Golf Cart Trails
- Oversized Docks
- Boatslip in Community Boathouse with Dock Box and Room for Jet Ski Lift
- Club House (Future)
- Secure Area for Boat Trailers and RV Parking
They are a variety of floor plans available at Hubquater Landing to fit everyone’s budget and lifestyle. Standard features included in every floorplan are listed below:
- A Garage/Unfinished Basement
- HardiPlank/Shake/Panel Low Maintenance Exterior
- 10 Foot Ceilings – Main Floor
- 9 Foot Ceilings – Second Floor
- 8 Foot Arch-Top Colonial Doors on Main Floor
- Custom Cabinetry with Stone Countertops
- Hardwood or Laminated Flooring – Formal Areas
- Ceramic Tile in All Bathrooms
- Custom Tile Showers in Master Suites
- Stainless Steel Appliances and Side-by-Side Refrigerator
- Elevators and Gas Fireplaces
- Boatslip Included With Each Unit
There are four types of floor plans to choose from ranging from 1,900 square feet to 3,000+ square feet. All of the homes are either three or four bedrooms. Pricing ranges from $525,000 to $639,000.
Ready to Call Huquater Landing Home?